The purchase of a document management system is a small part of the total cost of ownership. Most important will be the ongoing support and upgrades that come with the software to protect against obsolescence! The FileCare program is your assurance that the software will perform as expected and support your ever changing IT environment into the future.
Support cases are for requesting technical support for technical issues. For example, your system is not running, or the Desktop Client on a user's PC is encountering problems, or you see event viewer errors in the Server.
I need help with my FileHold system
For assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to include full details of the assistance you are requesting for the most efficient response. When submitting a technical support question please include the following:
- A detailed step by step description of problem and how to reproduce it.
- A FileHold Server health checker report if the system is not functioning correctly. You must submit a Health Checker report if you are reporting any serious issues with the Server
- Any onscreen error or warning messages that may be appearing.
- Please zip and attach relevant errors in FileHold and Windows Server Event Logs (if you have access to this) or screenshots of any errors that appear.
- If you are experiencing issues with the FDA (FileHold Desktop Application), attach the trace and error logs to the case.
- Full contact information for IT personnel.
Normal office hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Pacific time, Monday to Friday. Technicians monitor these requests 16 hours per day. Your email will get attention and a case will be generated. See the Service Level Agreement for more information on response times.
The Support Portal has been discontinued. Please submit all issues to email@example.com.