Viewing or getting a copy of the workflow document
In order to review or approve documents in a workflow, they should first be viewed. Documents associated with a workflow are viewed in the Show Documents panel. From here, documents can be downloaded, checked out, or viewed using the FileHold viewer.
The Show Documents panel can be “pinned” in place ; this keeps the pane visible when using the My Tasks list.
To view documents associated with a workflow
- From the My Tasks or Workflow Status Report, select a workflow from the list and click the Show Documents link.
- The Documents associated with <workflow name> displays. Right-click on the document name to perform an action such as view in the FileHold viewer, make a local copy, or check out the document.
- To pin the pane, click the Pin button.
- To unpin the pane, click the Unpin button.
- Click Close to close the pane.
- Do one of the following:
- In the FDA, from My Tasks or Workflow Status Report, click the Show Documents link. In the “Documents associated with workflow template name” window, select the document. Right-click on the document and select Make a Local Copy.
- In the Web Client, from My Tasks or Workflow Status Report, click the Show Documents link. In the “Documents associated with workflow template name” window, select the check box next to the document name and click Get a Copy.
- In the FDA, if prompted, select the location to save the document and click OK. The document is copied to that location.
- In the Web Client, the document is downloaded to the browser’s download folder.