The Library Audit Log logs the following information:
- Deleting document versions (soft delete, hard delete, and restoring a document from the soft delete phase)
- Deleting library objects such as cabinets, drawers, folder groups and folders
- Deleting schemas
- Deleting metadata fields and removing metadata fields from schemas
- Adding, removing, and modifying cabinet and folder memberships
- Changing the owner of a cabinet, folder, or document version
- Creating, modifying, deleting, and cloning a workflow template. A WorkflowDefinition.xml file is available for download which contains the details for each added or modified workflow template.
This report is accessible to Cabinet administrator or higher roles. Only entries related to where the Cabinet administrator or Library administrator is an owner will be displayed in the log. This log is never deleted or overwritten.
The audit log can be filtered by user name, description, and to and from dates.
To run the Library Audit Log
- In the Web Client, go to Administration Panel > Administration Reports > Library Audit Log.
- Use any of the following filters:
- Description contains – Enter a full or partial description such as "deleted folder" or "added"
- From date to date
- Click Apply Filter. The number of results and the report are shown below. The number of rows that are displayed in the report view can be adjusted to show 15, 30, or 60 rows at a time. Click on the column to sort in ascending or descending order.
- Click Export to CSV to export to a CSV file.
- To view the details of a workflow template, click Workflow definition to download the WorkfowDefinition.xml file. This file can be opened to see the settings of the workflow template.