The Knowledge Base is kept up to date and contains information about the latest version of FileHold unless otherwise specified. If you are using an older version of FileHold, please refer to the user guides below for descriptions and step by step instructions.
This Knowledge Base Provides:
- General user information for Web Client, Desktop Client, Searching, Microsoft Office integration and more
- Library Administration and System Administration topics
- Developer and API Information
- Technical troubleshooting and installation information
- Troubleshooting FileHold - Solutions to Top Support Requests
In both FDA and the Web Client, click the ? (question mark) found throughout the product to access the context sensitive help in our Knowledge Base.
In FDA, press F1 to access the online help section of the FileHold website. If the window has context sensitive help, that page will open in a web browser. If there is no context-sensitive help for that window, then the FileHold help home page will open www.filehold.com/help/home.
Other Software Training and Support Resources
- Online Videos are provided at our instructional training / tour site. These are freely available to all prospective and current document management software customers.
- Web Conference - We provide training to administrators using web conferencing software and the telephone with each sale of the document management software. Please click the following link to contact [email protected] to set up a meeting.
- In house trials - Learn about how you can try FileHold document management software free before you buy.