From introductions to deep dives, have a FileHold demo today!
The dreaded online software demo – you’ve read the literature for the company, looked at their website, and got lined up for your demonstration, only to realize five minutes in that you’re watching a live presentation of a narrated video. You came for a software demo, and got a TEDTalk with generic stock PowerPoint slides (maybe even a star-wipe between slides!) And after 10 minutes, you ask why you’re here, and tune out, and check your email – there’s real work to be done.
FileHold understands that, and wants to ensure you never have this experience with our live demonstrations. Our goal is to keep them relevant, insightful, and interactive. Here’s how:
1. Demonstrations focused on your needs.
FileHold is an enterprise-grade, fully-scalable DMS used across all industries, and has features designed to improve document management, storage, and control. The FileHold Demo can target your specific needs and keep the focus on your document use case to make your demo relevant to what you do. For instance:
- Looking for a way to manage invoices more effectively? FileHold can show you how we can take those scanned paper invoices, add them to your centralized library with accurate OCR information tags, and make them searchable in your accounting software with FastFind.
- Trying to make sure you meet regulatory compliance requirements for electronic records management? FileHold can show you how our software can meet those requirements, be they ISO, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, HIPAA, or other privacy regulations. In the demo, FileHold can focus on how users can only access documents they have express permission to see, and how all actions create an audit trail that can be recalled with powerful and easy-to-use reporting tools.
- Looking to get drafts of documents formally reviewed and approved? FileHold would be pleased to show you our workflow module, and the many ways it can be used to put documents through these processes – from simple one-task activities to complex multi-faceted approvals from committees, our team can show you how straightforward they are to create, execute, and complete.
- Need to have documents more accessible organization wide? FileHold can show you different levels of user in the software, including Limited user licenses to view and download documents – all while creating an audit trail of activity; for greater cost savings, we can show you the anonymous portal to give general access to documents – either privately in your own network or publicly facing.
FileHold will spend time with your team before the demo to make sure we understand what you are looking for in a DMS – from document creation to utilization, and how FileHold can manage all elements of your document lifecycle – and keep our demo focused on those goals.
2. In-depth demos with your documents
Nothing will bring the power of FileHold into sharper clarity than seeing your own documents in use. Why see generic invoices when you can use your own? Talk to your sales representative about the potential for using your documents in the demo. We would be pleased to create custom document use types, metadata fields, workflows, and retention schedules based on how your organization needs to use documents, and then show them in action for your demo.
- Send us a scanned multi-page report in a PDF, and we can add that to our system to show you how OCR can make the contents searchable!
- Send us a stack of invoices and we can use zonal OCR to find the metadata and add them automatically to the FileHold Library!
- Send us a flowchart for how you approve documents – whether SOPs, Contracts, or HR Policy – and we can create the workflow to match!
3. Interactive Q&A
If you or your team has questions, we want to answer them – so why not invite us for a general question and answer session with everyone to make sure they understand the capabilities of FileHold? This could be with your sales representative to review your internal processes or how our features work, or a deeper dive into the mechanics of FileHold with a member of our Support team – or even our CTO for some deeper discussion of how FileHold can be used to solve your business problem. The discussion can happen with the live view of FileHold so we can not only answer questions, but show them in action.
4. Information sessions
Maybe your team is just beginning to explore document management options, and wants to learn a little more about what a DMS can do. We would be pleased to help here as well. You could request a general overview of what FileHold can do, or even a discussion of how to move an office to a paperless workspace – we would be pleased to share what we know and what we do. You can even invite us to present during a Lunch and Learn event. FileHold understands that for many organizations, moving from a paper-based office to a digital repository for documents to create friction among team members who do not see the benefits: our team is here to help show the value in a DMS, how it can solve common problems with paper, and make sure that when you need to implement a DMS for regulatory compliance, your team will join the transition with enthusiasm!
5. Live bi-weekly webinars
Maybe a full demo is more than you want to schedule now – no problem! Let us invite you to our free live webinars, which we typically host on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month at 11 am PST/2 pm EST. You’ll get a great overview of what FileHold can do in our live 45-minute demo, with a chance to ask questions and get specific answers at the end. Our sales team can follow-up with you and see if you had any other questions about FileHold, and how we can help at your organization. Registration is quick and easy!
With so many options for a demonstration of FileHold, and with your specific needs in mind, why sit through another boring presentation again? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your custom demo scheduled right away!
Chris Oliver brings his twenty years of experience in management in the entertainment industry to FileHold Systems as the sales consultant for the Eastern United States and Canada. To learn more about how FileHold DMS can work for you, contact him at email@example.com.