This support center is available to customers that are on the FileCare support and software upgrade program. When logging into the Support Portal, you can submit a trouble ticket to the FileHold Support team or review any previous cases that you have registered.
Support cases are for requesting technical support for technical issues. For example, your system is not running, or the Desktop Client on a user's PC is encountering problems, or you see event viewer errors in the Server.
For product questions, answers can be found in our Knowledge Base. Read this troubleshooting and technical article page to start. You can also use or purchase additional training hours if needed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
When submitting a technical support question please include the following:
- A detailed step by step description of problem and how to reproduce it.
- A FileHold Server health checker report if the system is not functioning correctly. You must submit a Health Checker report if you are reporting any serious issues with the Server
- Any onscreen error or warning messages that may be appearing.
- Please zip and attach relevant errors in FileHold and Windows Server Event Logs (if you have access to this) or screenshots of any errors that appear.
- If you are experiencing issues with the FDA (FileHold Desktop Application), attach the trace and error logs to the case.
- Full contact information for IT personnel.
Login to the Support Center to Create a Support Request Case
Your username is your email address. If you do not have a password or have forgotten your password send an email to email@example.com and you will receive a new password via email. FileHold does not have access to your passwords or access to your new passwords sent via email. This is all automated, for your privacy, from our support system.
Normal office hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm pacific time, Monday to Friday but technicians monitor these requests 16 hours per day. Your Ticket will get attention. You will receive an automated e-mail response that ensures your Ticket has been recorded and you will get a technical response within the next working day.