External signature provider communication log
The digital signature log tracks the communication between FileHold and the external signature provider (ESP). The following requests are logged:
- Requests from the Library Manager to the ESP's API,
- Requests from the Library Manager to the FileHold authentication server for the ESP such as adoberequest.filehold.com or docusignrequest.filehold.com,
- Callbacks and webhook calls from the ESP.
You will typically only need to enabled this log when requested by a FileCare technician.
To enable the log
- Naviagate to C:\Program Files\FileHold Systems\Application Server\LibraryManager.
- Open the web.config file using an editor such as Notepad.
- In the <appSettings> section, enter the following and save the file.
<add key="EnableDigitalSignatureLog" value="true" />
To access the log
Logs are stored in the DigitalSignatureLog table in the library manager database. Typically DigitalSignatureLog.dbo.ch_librarymanager.