(Legacy feature) Troubleshooting the Brava viewer
IMPORTANT: This document describes an optional FileHold feature that is no longer available. It is retained for existing users only. See the FileHold Viewer for the latest viewing technology.
Is the Brava Office viewer not working for you? Follow the steps below to get it working in the FileHold Desktop Application.
- Ensure that the Brava Office viewer has been installed on the local machine. To check to see if it has been installed, go here: C:\Program Files (x86)\IGC.
- If the IGC folder is there, that means the viewer has been installed. Proceed to step 2.
- If it is not there, then you will have to reinstall FileHold with the Brava Viewer option selected. The only way for the Brava Office viewer to work with FileHold is to install it using the FileHold Desktop Application installer package. Do not attempt to install it separately. See your System Administrator for the installation files.
- If you are upgrading the FileHold Desktop Application (FDA) to a new release, ensure that the Brava viewer option is selected and installed with the new client installer file. Do not attempt to install the Brava Viewer separately.
- Ensure the user has been assigned the correct viewer license in the Users area. You need to be assigned an Brava Office Viewer license.
- Turn on the features of the viewers in the Administration Panel > Viewer Configuration area.
- Restart the FDA and open a document using the Brava Office Viewer.