The System Audit Log logs activities performed by a System Administrator. This log is never deleted or overwritten. The audit log can be filtered by user name, description, and to and from dates.
The following information is recorded in the log:
- Adding local and domain users
- Deleting local users
Modifying user accounts and FileHold groups
- Adding and deleting FileHold groups
- Enable and disabling licenses
- Resetting passwords
- Adding and removing users to and from FileHold groups
- Additional repositories are added or existing repositories are modified
- License is updated. The unique license ID is included in the details.
- Courier licenses - When new license packs have been added, closed, locked, unlocked or cancelled.
- If the permission setting “Enable optional passwords in workflow templates” is enabled or disabled.
External ad-hoc Courier users are added to transmissions at initiation time
- Change in general system settings
- Change in email settings
- Change security settings
- Change search settings
- Initialized FTS index
To access the System Audit Log
- Log into the Web Client and go to Administration > Full Administration Menu > Administration Reports > System Audit Log.
- Use any of the following filters:
- Description contains – Enter a full or partial description such as "deleted folder" or "added"
- From <date> to <date>
- Click Apply Filter. The number of results and the report are shown below. The number of rows that are displayed in the report view can be adjusted to show 15, 30, or 60 rows at a time. Click on the column to sort in ascending or descending order.
- Click Export to CSV to export to a CSV file.