Viewers have many user features and many benefits that increase productivity and save companies money. The FileHold viewers can display image files (jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, gif, tif, tiff), Microsoft Word (docx), and PDF documents in both the Web Client and FDA. The FileHold viewer has 2 levels, level 1 and level 2.
A viewer license comes standard with a registered user account. When creating a registered user they will automatically be assigned a level 1 viewer license. This can be changed to a level 2 viewer, if purchased. Users will get the use of both the PDF/Image viewer (FDA only) and the FileHold viewer when assigned a viewer license.
Read more information on the viewers and their functionality.
Note: The Brava viewer is an optional FileHold feature that is no longer available. It is retained for existing users only.
To set a viewer license for a user
- In Web Client, go to Administration Panel > System Management > User Management > Users and do one of the following:
- Click the ► next to the user name and select Properties > Account Settings.
- Select the check box next to a user name and click Set Viewer License .
- Alternatively, in the FDA, go to Administration > User Management > Users. Select the check box next to the user name and click Set Viewer License .
- Select one of the license options from the list:
- FileHold viewer level 1
- FileHold viewer level 2
- Brava Office Viewer (Starting in 2017, Brava viewers licenses are no longer available for new purchases.)
- Brava Office Viewer, CAD (Starting in 2017, Brava viewers licenses are no longer available for new purchases.)
- Brava Office Viewer, Engineering (Starting in 2017, Brava viewers licenses are no longer available for new purchases.)
- Click OK.