In the workflow initiation settings, you can determine how workflows are initiated when multiple documents are selected:
- A separate workflow is initiated for each selected document resulting in multiple workflows being initiated.
- A single workflow is initiated containing multiple documents.
- A prompt for the user each time a workflow is initiated on multiple documents allowing them to choose an option.
To set the workflow initiation setting
- In the Administration Panel, go to Library Configuration > General.
- In the Workflows area, select the option for when a user initiates workflows:
- One workflow
- Separate workflows
- Prompt user
- Click Update.