Adding Courier templates to a schema
Once the Courier template has been created, a library administrator can assign the template to the schema. Several Courier templates can be added to the same schema if needed.
In order to make a Courier template available to end users for initiation, it must first be associated with a document schema. Users can only initiate Courier templates that are appropriate to the type of document on which they are working. For example, a “Contract Approval” Courier template is associated with a Contracts document schema.
To add a Courier template to a schema
- In the Web Client, go to Administration Panel > Library Configuration> Document Schemas > Schema Name > Step 5 Courier.
- In FDA, go to Administration > Manage Schemas > Document Schemas > Schema Name > Courier tab.
- In the list of Available Courier Templates, select the template name and click Add to Schema. Add as many Courier templates as needed.
- Alternatively, in the Web Client, click New Courier Template to create a new Courier template.
- In the Courier template associated with this schema area, set the order of the Courier templates using the Order field or delete the template by clicking X.
- Click Save to save the changes or click Next to set the Custom Naming for the schema.