Document Scanning with Kofax Capture
For companies that have already invested in Kofax scanning software the document management software provides seamless integration with Kofax Ascent Capture with the FileHold Release Script.
Document Scanning Software
Ascent Capture delivers powerful, production-level document scanning and data capture. For document capture, it boasts a fast, flexible scanning and indexing solution. For data capture, Ascent Capture extracts important information such as machine-printed text, bar codes, hand-printed words and even checked boxes. Kofax uses the same process to capture information from electronic documents, multimedia files, email and even XML feeds from other systems.
This ensures that the FileHold Document Management Software receives consistently indexed content – no matter what the source – and your enterprise benefits from reliable, easy and fast retrieval of all your information.
For system requirements, download and configuration information Release Scripts for Kofax Ascent Capture visit the document scanning help. Release scripts are available at no charge to all FileHold customers.
Document Scanning Features
The following features are provided by the FileHold Release Script for Ascent Capture:
- Automatic release of documents and data into document management Server
- Full support of all metadata (indexing) values captured by Kofax
- Ability to dynamically define new folders in the document management library for released documents
- Release to a variety of document formats including searchable PDF and a variety of image types
- Full support of all OCR text captured by Kofax
- Can be configured for automated release during off hours to avoid impacting the network.
- Easy release script setup using the Kofax release module
Document Scanning and Imaging System Requirements
System Requirements for the Kofax Ascent Capture: The FileHold Release Script requires Kofax Ascent Capture version 7.5 or greater running on Windows.
System Requirements for the Document Management Software: Visit document management system requirements.