FileHold Software Reviews
The articles linked to in this section are actual reviews and comments about the FileHold document management software from outside editors and consultants:
- Microsoft Active Directory review of the integration into the document management software by Microsoft.
- Microsoft SharePoint review of the integration into the document management software from an independent consultant.
- FileHold software review Brainstorm magazine.
- More Microsoft SharePoint integration review.
- FileHold software review by an independent consulting company.
- Legal industry Document management software review by TechnoLawyer.
- FileHold review DM Magazine.
- FileHold RIMA Foundation (Records Information Management Association).
- FileHold review written by Newsweek .
- FileHold Web based software review prepared by Web basedSoftware.com review.
- Making the paperless office a reality. Reviewed by GetApp.com.
- Atalasoft Case Study on FileHold Systems and WebCap
- A GetApp review on the Tools for a Paperless Office.
- FileHold Document Management Software Releases New Features and Receives High Rating Review from GetApp
- FileHold's Electronic Workflow and Approval Streamlines Decision Making Processes and Eliminates the Paper by Brad Egeland
Librarian Benefits and ROI Calculator
According to Aberdeen Group, the average cost of processing a document is $8.35, while laggards may spend upwards of $20 per document. The same Aberdeen Group study puts the processing costs of "best-practice" organizations (those using document management software) at a mere $2.14 per document.
Benefits For Document Librarians
FileHold software benefits Library Managers and document administrators responsible for maintaining the integrity and control of documents within the organization. Document management software reduces the amount of paper librarians have to manage and gives them the power to manage and organize vast volumes of electronic information.
Storage Hierarchy Control - Allows library administrators to manage the highest levels of the document folder hierarchy (ensuring documents are filed appropriately) while still allowing the end users to be self-sufficient adding content and lower-level folders and categories.
Controlled Vocabulary Management - Centrally managed document profiles ensure that documents are indexed according to company standards. Forcing each user to meta tag each document before adding it to the system ensures that a minimum of information is captured on each file.
Document Lifecycle Control and Audit Trails - Document Management Software provides a structured way to track documents as they move through the document lifecycle. Version control and audit trails provide control and accountability as to when and how documents where modified. This is essential for governmental regulatory compliance.
Secure Documents Across the Enterprise - Allows for the secure control and authorization of internal (company) and external (partners, suppliers, customers etc) users as they access documents. Built in security allows for the tight control of who can access what information and the degree of access they can have (read, add, edit, delete or Admin).
Connecting Islands of Data - Document Management Software allows business manager to consolidate and connect islands of documents and data that may be littered across their internal (LAN or WAN) networks. Bringing these islands of information into one place results in a more productive workforce as users need only look to one source to find the information they need.
Document Management ROI Calculator
Discover how much money your organization could save by implementing FileHold software. Download the document management software ROI calculator (in Microsoft Excel format) to determine the ROI (Return on Investment) for a software system implementation. Enter the costs and time spent by employees working with documents into the spreadsheet to instantly calculate the estimated ROI.
To start saving money and improve your ROI, contact the sales team today!