"The ease of use and implementation were key to our decision to move ahead with FileHold."
- Engineering Customer
Document Management Software Case Studies Overview
The paperless office is a dream for organizations but often not a reality. Document and records management software and document scanning software can convert file rooms full of paper into organized electronic documents storage.
Document Management Software Case Studies:
The following are real document management software implementations performed for organizations who want to reduce dependence on paper documents and protect their intellectual property.
- DMS in the Uniform Manufacturing Industry
- Using Document Management Software for ISO Compliance- Steel Manufacturing
- Rapid Deployment of the paperless Office
- How Unions and Membership Organizations use Document Management Software
- Paperless office in a Research Department
- Document Management Software in Electronics Manufacturing
- Trucking/Delivery Industry implementation of Document Management Software
- Capturing Tax Forms Financial Services/Investment Advisors
- Healthcare Case Study - Scanning and Filing Insurance Claim Forms
- Powerful Document Searches Case Study - The Foursquare Church
- Going Paperless in Employment and Education Centre
- Going Paperless! Eliminating Boxes of Paper and Increasing Storage Space
- Implementing the TOMRMS and FileHold Solution in Ontario Municipalities
Other Document Management software Resources