"The ease of use and implementation were key to our decision to move ahead with FileHold."
- Engineering Customer
Document Management Software Partners Program
Expand your business and grow your profits by catching the wave of the "Paperless Office" and e-forms. Document scanning, imaging, records management, consultants and IT companies that are looking to expand their business can do so with easy to sell and affordable document management software. Adding document management software sales, consulting and implementation services to your already successful business will increase revenues but more importantly increase profit margins.
Leads and opportunities that fit the partner or re-seller skills set and are geographically appropriate are provided. To ask questions, obtain reseller pricing and commission information, or to learn more about our Partner program contact email@example.com.
Past Partner Webinars
Download the recordings from our past partner webinars.
Meet the Document Management Software Program Partners
The Document Management Software is sold through a successful partner program that is divided into two categories:
Premier Resellers have been certified by FileHold and can demonstrate and install the document management software and receive substantial re-seller discounts. Premier partners have made an investment in learning and supporting Document Management Software. Premier Partners have typically developed a web site that highlights document management software and have learned all that is required to complete the sales process from suspect identification, demonstrations, complete installation and ongoing support. For a very small annual fee, Resellers receive a Not For Re-sale (NFR) copy of the document management system for their internal document control and for demonstrating to prospective customers. Premier partners provide first level support of document management software to their customers and receive discounts on annual support renewals.
To receive a description of the discount structure available to Premier Resellers contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a brief description of your commitment to marketing, selling and supporting the FileHold product.
This complimentary partner program is perfect for companies that want to generate revenue from the sale of document management software but do not want to make a large investment in marketing, IT infrastructure, training or post implementation support. The program delivers generous commissions and is flexible to meet the needs of large or small companies involved in selling technology solutions. Some of our current partners include:
Document management and record management consultants: who advise their clients on best practices in document, and record management software as well as other business processes.
Document scanning hardware vendors: who sell document scan and management software or imaging technologies and who have clients that want document management software.
Document record storage companies: who specialize in the storage and tracking of physical records but have clients who may want to add electronic document management software to their services.
Consultants: who sell IT infrastructure (servers and storage) and have clients who want to automate electronic document storage or have more specific needs such as contract management software.
For Certified Complimentary Solution Providers the sales process is supported by providing a rich array of web based product information, live web demonstrations and "best practice" consulting to qualified prospects. The installation is made easy through our remote install, configuration and support services.
To receive a description of the commission structure available to partners contact email@example.com with an initial description of the opportunity you are pursuing.
Benefits of the Document Management Software Partner Program
- Lead Management: The leads you generate and the leads we assign to you are your leads. We use a sophisticated lead management system that ensures if you identify an opportunity it will remain as your opportunity.
- Affordable Software: The Document Management software is priced for medium sized business and departments of large companies. Our licensing model supports all required features such as check in, check out, version control, scanning input, workflow and even CAD viewers and redaction.
- Flexible / Practical software licensing model: Pricing is based on the number of concurrent users and registered users of customers only pay for what they use. The cost, on a per user basis, is reduced as more users are added to the system. There is no penalty for adding users at any time and it just takes an e-mail exchange to do so.
- 3rd Party Integration Solutions: The document management system offers "out of the box" 3rd party integration applications: workflow, "Fast Find" and "Print to FileHold" for you to sell. The software is built on the Microsoft .NET framework Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) model using C# and web services it provides an ideal technology platform to implement web services and to deliver modern Service Oriented Architecture. This architecture provides tremendous benefits to customers, partners and product developers in terms of product scalability, flexibility and performance. To learn more about Service Oriented Architecture.
- 100% Microsoft based solution: Document and record archiving software leverages the power of Microsoft both on the desktop and on the server. With our Mozilla Firefox browser support non Windows users can access the Document Management Software. For more information see our page on Windows Server and end user system requirements.
- Sales and Marketing Tools: This web site contains all the information that would ever be required to sell paperless office software. See the document management software RFP checklist. Co-op marketing funding is available based on your sales success, to learn more contact firstname.lastname@example.org . A marketing brochure is available in which you can add your company name and logo to as our representative reseller.
- Training and a Getting Started Plan: A dedicated Sales Resource will be assigned to your company with responsibility to build sales strategies and support you as you grow your business. Typically a first sale is made within a month of working together and provides the platform from which a successful business relationship evolves.
- FileCare Technical Support: Our partners and their prospects have full access to our online Support Community Portal and Knowledge Base. Support for your customer installations will come directly from our extremely experienced, helpful and friendly support and implementation team.
- Regular Partner Updates: Document management software Partners receive regular communication and E-Bulletins on the latest news like sales victories, software updates and new releases are always available immediately.
- Public Demonstrations and Webinars: We will support you and your customers with regular free webinars covering all aspects of Document Management, Paperless Office, Workflow Approval, Document Scanning, Document Redaction, Electronic Filing and Document Scanning.
"We will Succeed Together!" - Larry Oliver, President FileHold Systems Inc.
Welcome from the President
It is easy to do business with us. Our document management software is easy to install, easy to use, and affordable. Our Partner programs reflects these same principles. The program is straight forward and clear, the partner agreement is just a few pages long and does not require a lawyer to understand it! We don't put you through hoops to qualify - we simply want to help you to succeed. Our pricing is straight forward and flexible and we can work with you wherever in the world you are located. Our sales consultants who manage our programs have significant domain expertise and can lead you through the most challenging of your customers business problems.
We provide a generous trade in on competitive document management software replacements. If you currently sell a solution that is not profitable for you we will make it financially easy to switch to FileHold.
Our Microsoft based technology offers limitless opportunities to Partners who want to make use of our web services API, our XML document importer, "FastFind", 'Print to FileHold" or the "FileScan Bridge" that connects the document management software to virtually any document scanner made.
We listen! If you have an idea that can make our document management software better just let us know. We are very open minded to new ideas and welcome them. If you are tired of being ignored or paying exorbitant partner fees contact email@example.com to learn about a refreshing new approach. To see for yourself how powerful our document management software is, attend one of our no obligation public demonstrations or partners webinar.
If you would like to contact me personally to help you get started I would be pleased to hear from you.