Can't find what you're looking for? The support team is here to help firstname.lastname@example.org!
This Knowledge Base Provides:
- General user information for Web Client, Desktop Client, Searching, MS Office integration and more.
- Library Administration and System Adminstration.
- Developer and API Information.
- Technical troubleshooting and installation information.
FileHold Product Guides in PDF Format
New! Version 14 (updated February 13, 2014)
- User Guide
- Library Administration Guide
- System Administration Guide
- Library Administration Download Package - includes Library Administration Guide, Best Practices, and Sample Planning Guide.
- EMC Captiva QuickScan Pro Import Driver Tutorial
In both FDA and the Web Client, click the ? (question mark) found throughout the product to access the context sensitive help in our Knowedge Base.
In FDA, press F1 to access the online help section of the FileHold website. If the window has context sensitive help, that page will open in a web browser. If there is no context-sensitive help for that window, then the FileHold help home page will open www.filehold.com/help/home.
Other Software Training and Support Resources
- Online Videos are provided at our instructional training / tour site. These are freely available to all prospective and current document management software customers.
- Web Conference - We provide training to administrators using web conferencing software and the telephone with each sale of the document management software. Please click the following link to contact email@example.com to set up a meeting.
- In house trials - Learn about how you can try FileHold document management software free before you buy.
How to get Support
- Register a support request / ticket. Don't have a user name and password for the document management software support and customer service portal? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an account.
- Please provide your name, company and full contact details in this request. Valid resellers and customers will be given access to the support portal.
- Visit our support center.
- Learn more about our FileCare Support program.